Looking at the section 4.3.5.1. Active-Active Bonding from documentation of
the XenServer 6.5:

    "Management or storage traffic. Only one of the links (NICs) in the
bond is active and the other NICs remain
    unused unless traffic fails over to them. Configuring a management
interface or secondary interface on a
    bonded network provides resilience."

I think that you did all right. Unfortunatelly storage migration does not
benefit from Active/Active bonding.