Hi Allessandro,

In our environment with servers of 4 NICs, we configured it as following:
- 1 bond for management traffic (NICs of 1Gbps)
- 1 bond for storage,public & guest traffic by using VLAN separation of course
(NICs of 10Gbps)

In your case I would configure it as following
- 1 bond for management (active/active or active/passive does not really matter
here)
- 1 bond for storage (I would choose active/active)
- 1 bond for guest+public traffic (I would choose active/active as well).

After configuring your cluster you can initiate some VMs and do some
performance test with tools like iperf, to check if your configuration works as
expected.

Cheers
Stavros
Stavros Konstantaras
Science faculty Research IT support (FEIOG)
University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH

Fingerprint: E5E5 9B19 D1CD 88CD 4763  3465 A8DC 7C92 330F D59A