From: Rajani Karuturi [mailto:raj...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:01 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Link Domain to LDAP

Yes, you can have LDAP configured at global and domain level.
Did you give fully qualified name of GROUP/OU while linking?

Easiest way to debug is to run the ldap query manually and see if it returns
any results ldapsearch -x -h hostname -p port "basedn" -s sub -D "username"
-w password

Also check that `ldap.provider` is set to correct value and there are direct
users in the group.
Nested groups will only work with MicrosoftAD provider and with configuration
`ldap.nested.groups.enable` set to true.

There is a demo of the feature at

~ Rajani

On October 12, 2016 at 6:23 AM, Marty Godsey