you need not import the users manually. It should automatically sync.

In my installation with microsoftAD, this is how any entry in the
ldap_trust_map looks:
mysql> select * from ldap_trust_map where domain_id=7\G
          id: 4
   domain_id: 7
        type: GROUP
        name: CN=acp-hyd,CN=Users,DC=acp,DC=accelerite,DC=com
account_type: 0
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Any user who is member of AD group
"CN=acp-hyd,CN=Users,DC=acp,DC=accelerite,DC=com" should be able to login
to domain with id 7. If a user doesnt exist, it will automatically create
one.

Check the below configuration values
ldap.provider: microsoftad
ldap.nested.groups.enable: true
ldap.search.group.principle: NULL

My sample configuration values:
mysql> select component,name,value,description from configuration where
name like '%ldap%';
+-------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| component         | name                         |
value                                                 |
description                                                               |
+-------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| management-server | ldap.basedn                  |
dc=acp,dc=accelerite,dc=com                           | Sets the basedn for
LDAP                                                  |
| management-server | ldap.bind.password           | password
                                            | Specifies the password to use
for binding to LDAP                         |
| management-server | ldap.bind.principal          |
CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=acp,DC=accelerite,DC=com | Specifies the bind
principal to use for bind to LDAP                      |
| management-server | ldap.email.attribute         |
mail                                                  | Sets the email
attribute used within LDAP                                 |
| management-server | ldap.firstname.attribute     |
givenname                                             | Sets the firstname
attribute used within LDAP                             |
| management-server | ldap.group.object            |
group                                                 | Sets the object
type of groups within LDAP                                |
| management-server | ldap.group.user.uniquemember |
member                                                | Sets the attribute
for uniquemembers within a group                       |
| management-server | ldap.lastname.attribute      |
sn                                                    | Sets the lastname
attribute used within LDAP                              |
| LdapConfiguration | ldap.nested.groups.enable    |
true                                                  | if true, nested
groups will also be queried                               |
| LdapConfiguration | ldap.provider                |
microsoftad                                           | ldap provider
ex:openldap, microsoftad                                    |
| LdapConfiguration | ldap.read.timeout            |
1000                                                  | LDAP connection
Timeout in milli sec                                      |
| LdapConfiguration | ldap.request.page.size       |
1000                                                  | page size sent to
ldap server on each request to get user                 |
| management-server | ldap.search.group.principle  |
NULL                                                  | Sets the principle
of the group that users must be a member of (optional) |
| management-server | ldap.truststore              |
NULL                                                  | Sets the path to
the truststore to use for LDAP SSL                       |
| management-server | ldap.truststore.password     |
NULL                                                  | Sets the password
for the truststore                                      |
| management-server | ldap.user.object             |
user                                                  | Sets the object
type of users within LDAP                                 |
| management-server | ldap.username.attribute      |
sAMAccountName                                        | Sets the username
attribute used within LDAP                              |
17 rows in set (0.00 sec)

~ Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

~Rajani