Hi!

I think your facing a bug already discussed here. After reloading (imho doesn't
matter if you check "clean up") the network, the egress rules are applied.
So just reload every net with egress rules :)

Oh and don't know if that made it already to
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues so if you would be so kind to open
an issue?

cheers,

- Stephan