From: Stephan Seitz <s.se...@heinlein-support.de>
Sent: 11 April 2018 12:38
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Egress rules not applied in 4.11.0

Hi martin,

I've just read your issue on github and was wondering how you;ve been able to
select Debian 9.
But maybe you did a fresh installation.

We did an update from 4.9.2 to 4.11.0 and were able to select "Debian GNU/Linux
7(64-bit)" as highest possible Debian-version. The documentation said to
register the new systemvm-template before updating the management server.

Maybe your issue is hot-fixed by registering a template with Debian 7 profile.

Cheers,

- Stephan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

--

Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-44
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,