Thanks... But I think something else is now broken, too...:

The SystemVMs are now no longer being provisioned: They come up "empty" with "systemvm type=".

I also deleted the Console Proxy VM, and the new one is plain, too...

I tried with Git branch 4.11 (producing 4.11.1-SNAPSHOT RPMs), same effect...

Cheers,

Martin