In my opinion, one of your VMs is compromised.

If you are able to access the hosts, you can check the statistics of
the virtual nics of the VMs in the network.

vmname=i-xx-yyy-VM
nics=$(virsh domiflist $vmname |awk '{print $1}' |grep vnet)
for nic in $nics;do
  virsh domifstat $vmname $nic |grep tx_bytes
done

-Wei