Simon Hutchinson wrote:

This solution works until I try to generate a uri with an illegal character ie a space.
It appears that the request-param is (correctly) decoding the parameter I am passing it but unfortunately this is not the behaviour I require.

Is there any way that I can re-code the parameter before generating it ?
Or can anyone suggest an alternative means of achieving the same end. ie generating html from a remote server.

I think what you need is the RawRequestParameterModule.

See http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=InputModules

HTH

Tony