I downloaded 2.1.7 on a fresh installation of FC4 with the Tomcat 5.0 RPM and Sun's JDK 1.5.0_04. When I tried ./build.sh it went through the
motions, but came up with two errors:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison

Where can I get the missing classes? Ant 1.6.2 is preinstalled on FC4
but build.sh clearly disables it in order to use its own copy, so I'm
puzzled as to why it can't find these classes.

There are a few mentions of this problem on the Web (eg PlanetCocoon)
but nothing that I can find in the Wiki, and the FAQ page at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-install.html is empty (dead? or
just no-one has posted to it yet? or am I in the wrong place?)

///Peter