Hi,

Cocoon 2.1.11 / TomCat 6.0.14

Cocoon is running in "main" host and wms-server (GeoServer) in another virtual host. Cocoon gets rasterdata from wms and renders it into pdf. So there is fo:external-graphics tag in the xsl, which has a wms-request as a src attribute.

Everything works fine until I add authentication (openLDAP + JNDI) into wms-server. Cocoon can't get the data anymore, because it can't authenticate itself.

Have anybody any idea how to solve this? It might be as much a TomCat issue, but I believe there are lots of TomCat experts round here too. I tried SingleSignOn valve in Tomcat but I guess it works only among the applications under same virtual host.

- mika -