Francois Tigeot wrote:
I have recently upgraded the root fs to Hammer on one of my machines. Since
then, I have been unable to run any version of OpenOffice.

I'll add my crashes (HAMMER, 2.3.1):
% soffice
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
/etc/host.conf: line 4: bad command `hosts'
/etc/host.conf: line 6: bad command `bind'
Fontconfig error: "conf.d", line 1: no element found

Same thing, splash appears, then aborts.

cheers
  simon

--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /