Hi
On 14/01/14 11:34, rpd wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. We are using the non Spring Servlet.  Presumably,
then, in web.xml I would need only to include the entry...

  <init-param>
     <param-name>jaxrs.properties</param-name>
        <param-value>
           serializeAsArray=true
        </param-value>
  </init-param>

Is that it?

No, the above would set the endpoint properties, JSONProvider does not check them, one can do it like this:

<init-param>
  <param-name>jaxrs.providers</param-name>
  <param-value>
    org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.BookStoreProvider1
    org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.BookStoreProvider2(a=b c=d)
  </param-value>
 </init-param>

In this case though it won't help actually, it is only possible to inject simple non-collection properties and the arrayKeys JSONProvider property is a list. I can see it can be supported easily enough too, but not at the moment.

The only way then for now is to register a custom JAX-RS Application when you can directly configure the provider

Cheers, Sergey

Rob