 From: Sergey Beryozkin [via CXF] <ml-node+s547215n5738535...@n5.nabble.com>
To: rpd <robpodol...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 January 2014, 12:12
Subject: Re: NON-SPRING JSON array serialization workaround please??

Hi
On 14/01/14 11:34, rpd wrote:

________________________________
No, the above would set the endpoint properties, JSONProvider does not
check them, one can do it like this:

<init-param>
   <param-name>jaxrs.providers</param-name>
   <param-value>
     org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.BookStoreProvider1
     org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.BookStoreProvider2(a=b c=d)
   </param-value>
  </init-param>

In this case though it won't help actually, it is only possible to
inject simple non-collection properties and the arrayKeys JSONProvider
property is a list. I can see it can be supported easily enough too, but
not at the moment.

The only way then for now is to register a custom JAX-RS Application
when you can directly configure the provider

Cheers, Sergey

click here.
NAML