Hi,

> Andrei, I dont exactly know, what you mean with "without using wsdl". I need
> the wsdl to generate the java code from wsdl2java. I tryed to use the
> JaxWSFactoryBean, but , as i said in my post, i get an exception creating the
> service.

Of course, you will still need the WSDL to generate the code, but you can
bypass it at the runtime, when you doing the call.
CXF Runtime will send the SOAP on the base of annotations in generated class
and ignore the policies.
Of course, it will work only if server side doesn't require the special parts
in request added by policies (security headers, etc)

You said that clients like SoapUI works, therefore I recommend you a way
bypassing policy stuff at runtime and send "pure" SOAP request to the server.

Regards,
Andrei.