You definitely shouldn’t need to do that. Can you post the code at:
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy44.GetPersonalinfo(Unknown Source)
Where you are calling the GetPersonalInfo method should likely just need to
have the proper object passed in there. (Assuming the WSDL is correct)
> On Sep 21, 2016, at 10:24 AM, MRneedHelp <matthias.rudingsdor...@freenet.de>
> finally cxf is running. :D
> I compared the actions in SOAP UI and CXF request, but they were the same.
> So i tried to modify the cxf request manually and found this post:
> I changed the xml request manually to the SOAP UI request above by using a
> Interceptor and it worked.
> Well, i dont know, why the xml request, which cxf create, is false. It seems
> strange to me, to manually modify the xml message.
> Then I could have just used my XML solution with a HttpURLConnection. But i
> will not complain. I got 2 solutions. Last week I thought, that I would
> never get access to the SAP server. :D
> So thank you all for your help!
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
dk...@apache.org <mailto:dk...@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog
Talend Community Coder - http://coders.talend.com <http://coders.talend.com/>