You definitely shouldn’t need to do that.   Can you post the code at:

 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy44.GetPersonalinfo(Unknown Source)
        at Test.main(Test.java:33)

Where you are calling the GetPersonalInfo method should likely just need to
have the proper object passed in there. (Assuming the WSDL is correct)

Dan