Hi,

finally cxf is running. :D

I compared the actions in SOAP UI and CXF request, but they were the same.
So i tried to modify the cxf request manually and found this post: 
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6915428/how-to-modify-the-raw-xml-message-of-an-outbound-cxf-request
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6915428/how-to-modify-the-raw-xml-message-of-an-outbound-cxf-request>
  

I changed the xml request manually to the SOAP UI request above by using a
Interceptor and it worked.

Well, i dont know, why the xml request, which cxf create, is false. It seems
strange to me, to manually modify the xml message. 
Then I could have just used my XML solution with a HttpURLConnection. But i
will not complain. I got 2 solutions. Last week I thought, that I would
never get access to the SAP server. :D

So thank you all for your help!

Matthew



--
View this message in context: 
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/SAP-Webservice-None-of-the-policy-alternatives-can-be-satisfied-tp5772704p5772933.html
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to