WOW, you are right....

Thats, the code I used...
GETPERSONALINFO port = (GETPERSONALINFO)
factory.create(GETPERSONALINFO.class);
System.out.println("Invoking GetPersonalinfo...");
TableOfPersonalinfo etDataVal = null;
javax.xml.ws.Holder<TableOfPersonalinfo> etData = new
javax.xml.ws.Holder<TableOfPersonalinfo>(etDataVal);
port.GetPersonalinfo(etData);

I changed the line "TableOfPersonalinfo etDataVal = null;"   into
"TableOfPersonalinfo etDataVal = new TableOfPersonalinfo();"...

Dont know, how I could not see this... For some reason, the client from
wsdl2java dont initialize the etDataVal. I thought, that I could just copy
the code.

Well, now it works even without the Interceptor.

Thank you all.

Matthew