yeah, as i said, if you want to have a solution that doesn't depend on
specific framework behaviour all you can do is the approach i outlined
before (i.e., extract the libs yourself and a do a System.load()).

However, the "extract all libs on first request" was the default
behaviour of felix for a long time for exactly this usecase. However,
we at one point of time lost it during a refactoring. For now, either
do the "extract yourself" or use the load all libs and ignore problems
and than load the toplevel one (which still depends on the framework
as it needs to extract all libs into the same folder - which felix
does and iirc equinox as well).

regards,

Karl

--