On 9/18/16, 2:35 AM, "PKumar" <prashaku...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks for  info Greg, I am using FlexJS0.7.0.  There are different
>binding
>bead available in FlexJS and  no doc available on these. So if you can
>provide brief info on below binding statement that will be really helpful
>for me to distinguish.
>
>ApplicationDataBinding
>ViewDataBinding
>ContainerDataBinding
>MXMLBeadViewDataBinding

These are four implementations of data binding for certain kinds of MXML
documents.  They make certain assumptions about available properties and
life cycles and try to use the Binding classes below.

>SimpleBinding
>ConstantBinding

These are a couple of implementations of bindings that are optimized for
simple obj.prop and constants.  There is also a GenericBinding for when
you can't optimize for obj.prop.

>BindableCSSStyles

This is a set of CSS styles that send change events when the properties
are changed.  Change events are expensive, so you only want to dispatch
them when you need to.

HTH,
-Alex