BTW, I think there were a few classes missing here:

ChainBinding is theoretically for listening to a chain of properties
(obj.subObj.someProp);
GenericBinding should be able to "anything".

In examples/flexjs/DataBindingExample_as there should be an example of
setting up a binding from AS.

HTH,
-Alex