I am really close to being done with my app.  The layout is finally correct
and scaling properly.  The only problem I have now is with my services.
When I click on the button that is supposed to load data from my database,
nothing happens.  I set the endpoints of the services to point to my
database on my website.  The app works in the simulator, but on my iPad, I
get nothing.  So I have a couple of questions.  Does the .ipa file that you
upload to an iPad contain all the folder structure for your services? Is
there a descriptor setting that needs to be set to make sure that you have
internet access on the device?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  The desktop version works, and
it works in the simulator, but not on the iPad???