Yes, of course, I could have raised just one message box or handle it
somehow else (I did not expect to have any problem downloading images at
all).
My real concern is why some systems are not downloading it successfully?
What might additional code be to "help" Flex to accomplish that task?
The problem is in IE only. Chrome works perfectly.