Hey all:

I'm using Application.splashScreenImage (it's a preloader) in my Flex mobile
application which preloads a splash screen that needs to display until my app
is finished loading data which varies due to device cpu, internet connection
bandwidth, etc.

I need to discover a way to programmatically dismiss the splash screen before
the 7 seconds expires if on a fast phone with a fast connection. Anyone know
how I can do that? I've looked at all the APIs on the
Application.splashScreenImage data member and cannot find a way though I've
tried quite a few things.

Thanks!

Erik

<s:Application
   splashScreenImage="com.linqto.keiretsu.preloader.LaunchScreen"
   splashScreenScaleMode="zoom"
   splashScreenMinimumDisplayTime="7000"