On Monday 06 December 2010 06:50:36 am Clio wrote:
> Installer says there are not enough space on my Win XP VM, it requires
> about 1700MB, even if I unselect almost all components it still says
> it's required about 1550MB of free space.

This is definitely a problem, and different from how OOo worked...

I have enough disk space (barely - I use a small 20GB C: partition), but
since the installer installs a 400MB+ file in a /TMP directory, I end up
NOT having enough space. I had to temporarily move a !GB file in order
to get it installed.

This is not good. Why is LibO requiring so much more disk space?

--

Best regards,

Charles