On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 10:39 -0700, upscope wrote:

> On Saturday, June 11, 2011 01:35:34 AM Cor Nouws wrote:
> > Hi planas,
> >
> > planas wrote (11-06-11 06:12)

> > > I have noticed that 3.4.0 seems to support 2010 docx and xlsx
> > > formats better than 3.3.2. I have not had any major issues with
> > > 3.4.0, quirky one issue in Calc but not a show stopper.
> >
> > Indeed. That supports an approach to let people work with the new
> > version too. Bugs however, are included. See e.g.
> > http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/#LO340
> >
> > Best,
> Can you install both at same time?
>
> I would like to test 3.4.0 to see if any of the calc problems I have
> with 3.3.2 are fixed.

ON Windows were 3.4.0 is no I could not. I have not update Linux from
3.3.2 or installed 3.4.0 along side yet.

The wierd part about MSO compatibility is I need both for different
reasons. At work our server MS Server 2003 does not understand any MSO
format after XP/2003 but a group I work has users who insist that
everyone uses MSO200&?2010 even those who have earlier MSO versions.
--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com