On 10/5/2011 12:37 PM, Tom wrote:
Hi :)
@ Pedro, very nice work-around and good explanation.  Thanks for that and
thanks for clarifying that we are not alone there :)

@ Joe, Nabble allows uploads for free and helps keep the upload with the
thread for people reading this in the future.  This thread
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=reply&node=3397636
In Nabble click on "Reply" and then on "More Options".  then you get a
fairly familiar upload thing very much the same as uploading an attachment
to an email.  Nabble then uploads and pastes a link to the file straight
into the message box.

It's really nice to see Nabble working again after the problems over the
last week or so.

I went to your link, I see the message stream, I do not see a "reply" button. A total waste of time.
Joe