Hi

        I'll try to contribute with something.

        I think that a LTS version of whatever product has to do the job well
(Their main performance for which it was made). In this case, LO
Software, I think that if It makes well all thinks that the Menu expose,
it is a LTS version because it is able to solve users usual needs. What
about bugs. I think that the bugs usually are special features that we
expect of LO, ... In others words, if there is a bug or bugs that
affects the calcs (actions), that we usually hope to do with the Menu,
that bug afffects seriously the version and it can't be LTS.

        And I think too that is necesary to support what ever official LTS
version until comes another new LTS version.

        I analized this thinking in a company, profesional or student. What
they need ? At least that the software does what it says that it can do
(On the Menu- Its performance).

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

--