On 28/11/2011, doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net> wrote:
> If LO becomes like Unity you will surely drive me back to Windows, where
> I can use WordPerfect, whcih I prefer anyway.

Linux novices via ubuntu: please be aware that ubuntu is not
gnu/linux!!! Review the distrowatch web site and realise that there
many alternatives to consider. It would be a disappointment to observe
ubuntu fans complain, revert to m$ and forget rest of the open source
world.

As for LO user interface, this demonstrates the power of odf;
alternative word processors can be used.