So my trouble seem to appear only in Windows XP PCs. Am I the only one with this tedious behavior?

Have a nice evening,

Carlo

Il 17/12/2011 23:43, Tom Davies ha scritto:
Hi :)
I don't quite understand. After you install LibreOffice you should be able to run it as many times as you like. There is no trial-period or anything. Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Sat, 17/12/11, Carlo Strata<carlo.str...@tiscali.it>  wrote:

From: Carlo Strata<carlo.str...@tiscali.it>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC1 on Windows XP seems to be
run twice (only) for the first use after install it
To: "LibreOffice, users"<users@global.libreoffice.org>
Cc: "Petr Mladek"<pmla...@suse.cz>
Date: Saturday, 17 December, 2011, 17:16

Hi Everyone,

I have installed LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC1 on two Windows XP (win32 build) PCs and
in one more Linux notebook with Linux x86-64 rpm LibreOffice build.

I'm sure that on Windows XP (32 bit, Home, Italian GUIed) I have LibreOffice to
be run twice for the first use after install, next ones start with one sole run.
On linux I don't remember exactly.

However this behavior sounds familiar in my head. Is it a regression? I suspect
already having seen this on past LibreOffice bugs.
Is that already known and confirmed?

Have I to search in the bug list in the usual way and in case submit a bug?

Have a nice Sunday,

Carlo

p.s. I'm happy to see that java 1.7.1 (32 bit) has now listed as available java
virtual machines.