Hi Everyone,

I have installed LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC1 on two Windows XP (win32 build) PCs and in one more Linux notebook with Linux x86-64 rpm LibreOffice build.

I'm sure that on Windows XP (32 bit, Home, Italian GUIed) I have LibreOffice to be run twice for the first use after install, next ones start with one sole run.
On linux I don't remember exactly.

However this behavior sounds familiar in my head. Is it a regression? I suspect already having seen this on past LibreOffice bugs.
Is that already known and confirmed?

Have I to search in the bug list in the usual way and in case submit a bug?

Have a nice Sunday,

Carlo

p.s. I'm happy to see that java 1.7.1 (32 bit) has now listed as available java virtual machines.