Carlo Strata píše v So 17. 12. 2011 v 18:16 +0100:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have installed LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC1 on two Windows XP (win32 build)
> PCs and in one more Linux notebook with Linux x86-64 rpm LibreOffice build.
>
> I'm sure that on Windows XP (32 bit, Home, Italian GUIed) I have
> LibreOffice to be run twice for the first use after install, next ones
> start with one sole run.
> On linux I don't remember exactly.

AFAIK, this has been the standard behavior since the version 3.3 or 3.4
when we started to register extensions at startup.

Well, the extensions should get pre-registered during the installation.
The cache is just copied during the first application start.

I add Andras into CC. He reworked the Windows installer for LO-3.4.5. It
is possible that he broke the pre-registration, so the cache is not
created and the first start is slower and more visible.

> However this behavior sounds familiar in my head. Is it a regression? I
> suspect already having seen this on past LibreOffice bugs.
> Is that already known and confirmed?
>
> Have I to search in the bug list in the usual way and in case submit a bug?

If it does not ring any bell in Andras's head, it would be great to find
the bug.

> p.s. I'm happy to see that java 1.7.1 (32 bit) has now listed as
> available java virtual machines.

Stefan did a great job. We are looking for feedback if it works as
expected.

Best Regards,
Petr