Le 19/01/2012 15:05, fmayo a écrit :

Hi again,

Good point. I confirm that having user access privilege restricted to one
single database only this one is displayed in the
tables area.
This seems to be a good workaround.
Format:
V  Database name
            Table 1
            Table 2

If you want to be able to see all of the dbs again irrespective of the driver privileges, you could, instead of resetting them at mysql server level, try activating/deactiving the "Ignore Driver Privileges" option in the Connection > Advanced details of your ODB file (although I haven't tried this to see if it actually works).

Alex