From: fmayo <francoismalias-fo...@yahoo.fr>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL native connector - several databases
retrieved?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 20 January, 2012, 13:35

Le 20/01/2012 09:30, Alexander Thurgood [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
a écrit :
> If you want to be able to see all of the dbs again irrespective of the
> driver privileges, you could, instead of resetting them at mysql server
> level, try activating/deactiving the "Ignore Driver Privileges" option
> in the Connection > Advanced details of your ODB file (although I
> haven't tried this to see if it actually works).
> Alex
Thanks for the hint, Alex.
I gave it a try, but this action did not produce any visible effect on
displayed dbs' (even with closing Base between each
action on this option).
Then, the ongoing solution for me is to have two distinct user profiles: one
accessing to all db and an other one with access
rights restricted to the targeted db.
BTW, do you know of some guide, tuto,site or forum related to combined use of
MySQL + Base ?
Thanks again for your support in Base area.

--
Francois M
Dual boot: Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 - W7

-----