Am 21.01.2012 18:47, Maurice Batey wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:31:14 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:

might well be related to KDE or your distribution :-)

  I can't begin to imagine how the missing option could be due to using
KDE, but of course as I use the 'Mandriva' download file there is
always the possiblity that somehow the Mandriva download has a fault in
it.
   I shall enquire in the Mandriva newsgroup.

Well, they don't call it "fault". They call it "desktop integration".