Am 22.01.2012 17:35, Maurice Batey wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:47:10 +0000, I wrote:

I shall enquire in the Mandriva newsgroup.

   No response yet from anyone using 3.4.5, but:

   1 Mandriva user of LO 3.4.4 reports 'not there', whereas
   1 Mageia      "     "    "     "        "        IS there!

Under Ubuntu my desktop environment provides the dialogs unless I choose the office dialogs explicitly. Under a xterm session with no desktop environment loaded it falls back to the built-in dialogs.