I am sorry you are not getting any help. I wonder it it is an isolated issue for Fedora 16. If people have not see this happen before, it is hard to figure out what is causing it.

I have never had any issue with Ubuntu 10.04 and HP Color Laserjet 2600n. It has been a few years since I has a Laser 4 with postscript, but there has to be others out there that use Fedora/Red Hat and your printer model.

I cannot get LO to do the duplexing on my Epson printer. I end up printing the file out to a PDF file, then print it out with the default PDF viewer and it will work with the duplexing.

So is there any issues with printing/exporting the file to PDF then printing it out to your printer? Do your file require Postscript printing instead of HP default printer language?