Thank you to all of you who answered Charles' question, I asked more or
less the same some weeks ago, got many useful answers (thank you Andreas)
but it was only today that I discovered the F4 button, which works great.

Another query about the same functionality, does anyone know why you end
up, once your merging is finished, with a wrong count of pages. If you
create, say 5 letters to 5 different persons, the page count will show 10
instead of 5 and if you print the document a blank page will be inserted
between each page with data.

Thank you for your answers,

G. Siche