By bundle I kind of envisaged all of the webpages collated together in a
pdf or something like that, I will definitely join!.
I am also a graphic designer & music producer in my spare time going by
the Alias "Antisocky"
If you google my alias you will find some of my work.
any way I really wish there was a way in which I could truly contribute
as LO has been such an asset to me during this year at school!

--

  antiso...@myopera.com