On 08/29/2012 08:03 AM, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
> I've just updated to LibO 3.6.1 and hit the following problem when
> trying to access my address book
>
> Does anyone recognise it, Google doesn't?
> The attempt to load the file resulted in the following error message
> (com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException):
>
> Unsupported URL <file:///home/phb/..../AddressBook.ods>
>
> Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit
> Java 1.7_06 (and 05)
>
> All was well with LibO 3.6.0 and Java 1.7_05 just prior to the upgrade,
> carried out by complete removal of 3.6.0 via Synaptic and clean
> installation of the "real" product, downloaded from the LibreOffice web
> site via dpkg -iR

At least your's runs... Mine errored on the dictionaries & failed to run
at all:

http://pastebin.com/3aKwSYP1
$ /opt/libreoffice3.6/program/soffice
'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.2-b09, mixed mode)

I suspect that it doesn't like that I didn't uninstall 3.6.0 first.