Hi :)
Then you (and loads of other people because a lot of us do the same thing)
miss out on the chance to get your particular pet-hates dealt with while almost
every dev is most interested in the new branch = and that means you can't use
the shiny new toys until after they have become less exciting.

I do the same btw, lol