Jeff Hahn wrote:
When I try to upgrade from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1 the Norton AntiVirus program
keeps deleting the upgrade as an unsafe virus. This is the first release
that I have had this type of problem with. Jeff

     To make sure I understand: Norton deletes the LO 3.6.1 download file?
Otherwise, you should not have Norton running when you install the upgrade; you should not be physically connected to the Internet either. Disconnect from Internet, turn off anti-virus program, install LO update, turn on anti-virus program. ONLY WHEN AV IS RUNNING should you reconnect to the Internet.

--Dan