so I'm using both 32 & 64 on this machine ???

       ok, I believe you;
            now just another question -
            could this be the reason for so many bugs? -
               [seems as if this list has been listing quite a few
recently, some I've never even seen  ???]

     I believe that Tom and I were talking about LibreOffice on Windows. I