Jay Lozier wrote
> Paddy Landau wrote
>> According to the  New Features page ... Unity Integration is built in.
>>
>> Sadly, this is not working for me.
> Did you install LO manually? ... cd desktop-integration ...
>
> The installation process is now completed, and you should have icons for
> all the LibreOffice applications in your desktop's Applications/Office
> menu.

Thank you for your reply, but this was not what I was referring to. I was
referring to the Unity menu-bar integration.

If you look at the  New Features page
<https://www.libreoffice.org/download/4-0-new-features-and-fixes>  , about
halfway down (under the title "GUI"), you will see a screen-shot of the
Unity Integration.

Since my last posting, I have been informed that perhaps it may not work in
Ubuntu versions prior to the current Alpha version (13.04), so perhaps it
will not work in 12.04?