On 02/07/2013 11:46 AM, Paddy Landau wrote:
Jay Lozier wrote
I have installed LO 4.0 on Linux Mint 13 (Ubuntu 12.04) with no problems.
I am using the Cinnamon desktop. Integration was fine for me.
As I understand, Cinnamon does not have the Unity global menu. Am I
mistaken?
AFAIK you are correct

Paul D. Mirowsky wrote
The authorized version of LibreOffice for Ubuntu does allow for Unity.

It may be that you should look a the link below

http://askubuntu.com/questions/13758/how-can-i-edit-create-new-launcher-items-in-unity-by-hand
That's not the problem. The menu items are fine. I am talking about the
integration of the application's menu (not the launcher menu) into the Unity
global menu at the top.

See  this screen-shot
<https://www.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/EN-Project_images/4.0NewFeatures/GUI/Unitymenu.png>
to understand what I mean — it's the Libre Office menu, not the main menu of
all applications.

Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com