Hi :)
+1
It's not a huge issue.  If i can't get it to work in the next couple of days
then i can go back to 3.5.4 or even settle on 3.6.? as an upgrade that didn't
go quite as far as i'd hoped.

Bear in mind that 4.0.0 still has a .0 at the end and i wouldn't normally
upgrade to a new branch until that reached x.x.4