Unfortunately Thunderbird has no notes and does not synch with iPot. This is my headache since a long time and forced to me to install again an MSO product...

On 2013-04-15 15:20, lordmax tdf wrote:
Il 15/04/2013 07:52, Dr. R. O Stapf ha scritto:
My dream is still Thunderbird with calendar, notes, tasks, contacts
which can be synched with iPot and all running on XP machine

Should some know about a SW doing this and NOT being MS Outlook, I
appreciate any hint.

Thuderbird does all you say, what's the problem?

I dont' know iPot obviously but thunderbird has calendar, notes, tasks, contacts and all can works on XP and sync with many device.