Hi all,

Kontact is KDE's Outlook competitor and the latest (experimental) version
can be found here:
https://wiki.kolab.org/Client_windows_kontact

Kontact even offers a Summary page like Outlook (if you like that).  It
should be worth a look.  I tried Digikam on Windows (briefly) and it seemed
to work just fine.  They gave us new PCs at work and prohibit us from
installing anything anymore, or I would still have it.  My point is that
Kontact probably will work fairly well, even if KDE devs claim it is
experimental.  I really like Kontact and feel like I would be lost without
it.

--
D.C. Parris, FMP, Linux+, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate