Hi :)
That is a very generous offer but i suspect you would have more fun and be more
useful in other areas of the project!!

You are new to the project and really should keep your options open for a bit
longer.  Perhaps just become  more familiar with the types of posts that do get
to this list.  It's an extremely high-traffic list so it's going to need a LOT
of people.  For the project as a whole i think it would be better if you could
be a moderator for the Devs Mailing List, not the Users List!

On the other hand i think Anne and others that have been here a while would be
perfect for this list

Many regards from