Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2013-05-05 23:01:

That all sounds wise.  A trial run after exams.  Well, after celebrating
after exams.

good luck with these!

I would quite like to be 1 of the moderators here but ideally
1.  if there are plenty of other people to cover it too.  Most of the
posts seem to be when i am afk or even off-line completely
2.  just for a trial period in case people aren't happy with the way i
do it or in case i become unhappy with it.

So, please make me a moderator of the Users List and lets see how it goes.

Thanks for volunteering - I have just made you a moderator! :)

Florian